1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Chiefs = TV Mini Series

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Clark Bradley, Jul 8, 2005.

1. Clark Bradley

Clark Bradley Well-Known Member

Story:

Anyone know how to get a hold of one of these? The DVD is only availble in Region 0 PAL format...which apparently won't play on US Region 1.

2. Jack Briggs

Jack Briggs Well-Known Member

Clark, the A/V Sources area is where we discuss audio and video source components (LD, CD, and DVD players, turntables, VHS/S-VHS/D-VHS machines, etc.). Ask about non-Region I DVDs in this location. JB

3. Larry Schneider

Larry Schneider Well-Known Member

You can play it if you purchase a dvd player that will convert PAL to NTSC, the US television system. Region "0" means it will play anywhere, but a player that will convert will also play discs from any region if you set it up that way. http://www.hkflix.com/hardware/ I've found to be reliable.

4. Clark Bradley

Clark Bradley Well-Known Member

Well, I got my DVD. I can't tell if it is PAL format...this was the only one that had a different cover than the other ones on ebay (which were all PAL format).

It is:

Regsion Code: All
    Format: DVD 5

It plays on my computer, but my Samsung DVD (DVD-M301) gives a televsion error when I try put the DVD in.

"Please check the TV system."