What's new

Cheap but decent speakers for SA-HE100 (1 Viewer)

HienD

Stunt Coordinator
Hello, I'm a newbie to this HT stuff and have a few questions. I'm getting a Panasonic SA-HE100 receiver and need a fairly cheap but decent sounding speakers. I'm just getting 2 for now. Anything for under $350 or($500cnd). Or should I just go out and get a 6 piece sat and sub package. Online is not an option. The shipping, duty and brokerage fee to canada would probably cost me more. I'm going to listen to some speakers tommorow and need a starting point. I don't need really good sound, but want to get my moneys worth.

Marc H

Second Unit
Hien,
Where are you in Canada? Our shop in Ottawa has a batch of Dahlquist speakers in factory seconds going cheap right now plus the enitre Axiom brand of speakers are on clearout cheap.
Please shoot me an email if you are interested.
If you are in Canada, I think you will find the Canadian speakers are the best value in general.

HienD

Stunt Coordinator
I'm in calgary. Are energy speakers any good? Can't test speakers today, there was a snow storm last night and it's still snowing right now.

Rick CH

Agent
Energy speakers are good but you should take a listen to any of the Canadian brands (Axiom, Dahlquist, Energy, Paradigm, PSB) for good sounding speakers at good prices.

Ordering from Marc's store is an option you should consider. I haven't done so, but those that have speak positively of the service and prices he offers.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks