What's new

Charmin Toilet paper blows away Quilted Northern! (1 Viewer)

Jason Merrick

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jason Merrick
after said:
You mean to tell me your model has two seats?!?!!?! Wow, now this I gotta see! But personally I can't go along with these new-fangled methane-free cables, this goes against everything that is real, everything that is true. Whatever happened to OSR? Because I for one think Original Smell Ratio is everything!
By the way, who is gonna host the first national Home Bathroom Forum meet?Can we try to get that Peter guy from Charmin to come out and maybe donate some freebie giveaways?
------------------
Jason Merrick
Check out My DVD Collection

Jeff Keene

Supporting Actor
RE: No P&S TP
This is so typical of this forum. Why should I feel like a J6P just because I can't afford to eat enough for a wideass? Hmmmpf. I'm taking my business to TP Talk.

Reed Grele

Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Reed Grele
It's threads like this that prove that the HTF (a.k.a. Hard to Flush) is going down the toilet.
wink.gif

------------------
Link Removed

Colin Dunn

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Colin Dunn
I have to second the opinion that bidets blow away any TP, at any price point. Members from Region 2 have known this for years.
The problem with bidets, despite all their enhancements, is that they are only sold in Region 2. You can import one from Region 2 -- at about double the cost of a domestic john. Your bathroom won't work with it 'out of the box,' because it is region-coded for domestic crappers only.
There used to be a cheap bathroom upgrade with a "secret menu" that would let you use a Region 2 bidet in Region 1. You had to push the 'flush handle' several times in a special pattern to reveal the bidet hook-ups. Unfortunately, the Region 1 TP manufacturers threatened a lawsuit ... so the secret bidet feature was removed from recently manufactured bathrooms.
------------------
Colin Dunn
DDS-006

Shawn D

Auditioning
I'm poor. I have to use Black and Decker tp. 200 grit. Ouch.
I cant sit for very long, and it hurts to walk. I'm screwed.
All you guys arguing over which kind flushes better, and region this and region that really make me sick. You should be in my shoes for a while. Learn to appreciate what you have. I'd like to see just one of you use this stuff and them take a nice 2 mile jog. christ, talk about screams in the night. I have to go now, time for my pain killers.

Michael_King

Auditioning
I'm just wondering, what's this DIVTP I keep hearing about? I think that buying the roll of TP once, but paying to unlock it each time I use it, is a great idea!
Oh, and what's this blue laser TP I hear about? Is it going to really clean with more density?
--MK

Drue Elrick

Stunt Coordinator
Well, I hate to tell you all, but you are going to have to buy new toilet paper. Charmin? Passe. Quilted Northern? Old hat!
Forget that 4x3 TP!
Buy the new, anamorphic, widewipe Kleenx Royale! 16x9x100s of sheets of pure, wiping pleasure. All the height of traditional TP and WIDE for your protection!
Switch over now to the superior toilet paper!
:)
------------------

Michael_King

Auditioning
Charmin and Quilted Northern are actually in the 1.0x1 aspect ratio, specified in the early 1900's by the Academy of Toilet Bowl Arts and Sciences.
Just FYI...
--MK

Clinton McClure

Rocket Science Department
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Clint
I looked at a new Hipotchi TB today. It's a 4:3 and if you try the squeeze trick, it gets real messy! I think I'll stick to my Toshitba TW.
biggrin.gif

------------------
With the right tools, any rental car can be a convertable.

Thane

Stunt Coordinator
I can't believe this this post was started (by an administrator at that!) during a time when the HTF is supposedly trying to elevate the standards of its forums! Maybe this issue has already been addressed in this thread...I truthfully don't have the time to read through all of the garbage (IMHO) that has been posted here. This topic has absolutely nothing to do with software as it applies to home theater...it would hardly be appropriate even in the polls area. And as I said, it was started by an administrator whom one would think would know better! IMO, an administator should be trying to set a positive example of how business should be conducted in the forums...what a shining example we have here! Suffice it to say I'm extremely disappointed.
------------------
My DVD Collection

Bruce N

Second Unit
After the terrible episode that the forum has just been through a little levity is very much appreciated. It helps to ease the tension and get everyone to relax a little. Although I agree this would be better in the After Hours forum I feel it's important to be able to poke fun at one's self. Let's not be overly stuffy here, let's have FUN!
As others have said, 'Now let's go drink some beer!'
Bruce
------------------
"Why do I have the feeling we've picked up another pathetic lifeform?"
My HT Pics

AllenD

Second Unit
Thane,
Lighten up and take a load off. :)
Does anyone know when the Champagne Gold Euro version of Charmin going to be released in the States? Are there any So. Cal. dealers willing to trade in my plain white ones?
------------------
"We the unwilling, lead by the unknowing, do the impossible for the ungrateful."
Scott M. Neal

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
I heard a rumor that tpexpress.com is going out of business. I have canceled all my orders with them and I am taking my business back to my local WalMart. I used to get great service from them but if I have to wait a couple of extra weeks just so I can wipe my ass then they have lost me as a customer.
Come on people. Toilet paper is toiler paper and for you to make comments on which is better as FACT when it is purely subjective is a matter of OPINION. When it comes down to it the majority of you would grab the nearest object to wipe your ass with if push comes to shove.
I was going to add a tp addition to this script but it kept wiping out the memberlist and instead of cookies being saved it was saving wipethis files instead. So I gave up on that idea right away. Besides I thought this script addon smelled fishy in the first place.
Ron and I want to thank all of our members for all the effort that have put into making this one of the best forums on the net that you can discuss such touchy subjects as toilet paper without fear of a reprimand from the administration. We will take out any member that makes this into a wiping contest though.
Parker
------------------
images_me2.jpg

For problems with the forum functions send me an [email protected]

Chris Maynard

Supporting Actor
Thanks Greg and Allen -
Don't worry, I just WIPE his comments off.
wink.gif

Now people are blaming me for talking sh*t.
biggrin.gif

Parker - You know I have been asking for those script additions for months! Just like you Parker, always afraid to make a stink.
------------------------------------------------------------
Thane - You have not been around that long and may not be aware that threads like this from time to time are used to break the ice after heated debates.
Take it up with me in e-mail if you have a problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks