What's new

Charmin Toilet paper blows away Quilted Northern! (1 Viewer)

Alex Johnson

Stunt Coordinator
i've heard a rumour that george lucas is actually working on a new version for sometime next year.. newly added colours and patterns, much better than the stuff you grew up with.
cheers,
:a
------------------
visit neverville

Doug_H

Supporting Actor
Oh this is just great, with Lucas involved I am going to have to go out and buy all new equipment. I am not sure if I should start with the wallpaper for tone quality or a new bowl for more authentic bass.

Clinton McClure

Rocket Science Department
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Clint
I'm having trouble with the extras on my R1 Charmin working correctly. Can I get a firmware upgrade for my ass, or is there a multi-region ass on the market now so I can just buy the R2 Charmin.
Also, how do the Canadian versions compare? My good friends, Terrance & Phillip, are looking in to buying a Home Toilet and I want to help them make the best choice.
biggrin.gif

------------------
With the right tools, any rental car can be a convertable.

Henry Carmona

Screenwriter
Real Name
Henry Carmona
Charmin schmarmin!
I hear Tom V. is coming out with a new toilet paper that should "blow the pants" off the competition. He says it wont even need corner loading to acheive the wipage that you get from the high end bidets.
Until i can get a few of the TVP's (Tom V Paper)from Tom, ill have to do with the old elementary school single sheets which seem to work ok with a little toe-in (literally).
------------------
"This is a tasty burger."

Jim Long

Grip
Everyone knows that Charmin is only the best if you get the Aloe variety, and then it doesn't compress too well. We need a newer format to keep all campers happy.
BTW, I like to put a little something extra in my TP, gets the job done a bit better. If interested please send a stamped addressed envelope and I will send you a free sample
wink.gif

This thread reminds me of the old TP thread, anyone still have that??
Jim

Matt Wiltshire

Auditioning
So what do you guys think of my Home Toilet setup?
star.gif
Sh*tsubishi Porcelain Plus HD Toilet with dual full bandwidth colonstream inputs
star.gif
Canwood receiver with bum-brown dacs, On-seat display and 128 DSP (Digital Stool Processing) modes to simulate the feel of any TP you may choose without actually using any.
star.gif
Anal Research methane-free crapper cables
star.gif
Pee-in-ere DV-434 DVD with Slow Motion playback
star.gif
Bowels Accoustimass speakers
I know most of you don't like the speakers, but I got them for their bottom-end drop off characteristics
mad.gif

DustinDavis

Stunt Coordinator
This is funny, but I'm really surprised that the admins haven't move it to After Hours yet...
------------------
Dustin A. Davis '94
Dustin Davis for Dummies : My HT : Link Removed
"But they are useless. They can only give you answers." - Pablo Picasso on computers

Matt Wiltshire

Auditioning
I would Chris, but I don't have a digital camera - only a flat bed scanner. I'm afraid using that might upset the OAR (Original Ass-pect Ratio) of the pictures.
Guess which recently released, 3 hour long, Mel Gibson motion picture I'll be dropping into my HT tonight...
BraveFart of course!

Jim Long

Grip
Matt, that's the biggest load of crap I ever did see pal.
All Sh*tsubishi's are too small and not really made for the American market.
Everyone knows that Digital Stool Processing is just a hype and ruins the original experience of a good dump.
As for methane-free crapper cables, they just don't do the job. Give me the balanced extra wide ones anyday for that big whoosh experience.
Matt, its not what you have but how it all interacts to give you that big chill of the memorable job done well.
:)

Jim Long

Grip
Matt, my morphed, ultra-wide funnelled, optimoded #2 will leave you wishing it was just wind my friend. An elitist crapper for an elitist ass
biggrin.gif

As it goes... Here I sit broken hearted, tried to shit and only farted...
Jim

RobertR

Senior HTF Member
Hey Chris, this is more entertaining than the usual bullshit on the Internet.
------------------

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Whatever you do, do not settle for the panned-n-scanned TP, that is just nasty stuff!
And I'm proud of my big Sono-Ass! Be proud and sit on it!
I still give Charmin's the edge for its overall transparency of the ass-wiping experience. It's to die for.
------------------
PatCave ; HT Pix ; HT Gear ; Sunosub ; Pat's DVDs ; Link Removed

Chad Parks

Stunt Coordinator
I demoed the new FLUSHMASTER! It was fantastic. My butt never felt better on any stool. It is a vast improvement over existing bowls---the sonic resonance (especially with certain low level sound impacts) was simply unparalleled. Oh wait, maybe this belongs in the hardware section. My bad!
------------------
Chad Parks
Visit Region Free for import DVD and VCD reviews and retail information

Dana Fillhart

Supporting Actor
I always go with what was intended for theatrical presentation -- even if what one finds in most theatres is a little on the grainy side.
------------------
I am Bunghole of Borg. You will be ASSimilated.
------------------
DVD count: 556 (now stored on my new Compaq iPaq PocketPC!)
------------------
•Galaphine•

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Of course not, Patrick. P&S toilet paper, while "appearing" to be larger, actually wipes up to 40% less of your a$$!

Jeff Ulmer

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Well, I'm up for the double blind test.... time for a coiler!
Now, for the ultimate test, make up some of that rim fire chili! Just don't breathe!
BTW. Over all the way....

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks