What's new

Charlie's Angels Season 5 (1 Viewer)

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
Kasey said:
Bad news: It's been revealed that the discs will be packaged on spindles just like the Good Times, Soap, etc. sets.
Sony is just slamming the released together in quick/cheapest way. I have no interest in the spindle sets and/or double dipping. If the studio does not plan to release S5 by itself then i will wait out the complete series until its is dirt cheap.

Brian Himes

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brian
tvshowsondvd.com has a new story on this set. In that report Sony has said that Season 5 will be coming out separately at a later date. It doesn't say how much later, but it will be coming. Good news on that. Here's the link:
http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Charlies-Angels-The-Complete-Series/17305

Cherry97

Auditioning
Real Name
Rena
younger1968 said:
Hey Paul,
I crave S5 just for the fact i want to complete my sets. I believe when S5 came out i was into different things and had lost interest in the show. I was happy in one way that is Jaclyn Smith stayed with the show from the start to the finish. Jaclyn Smith was my favorite Angel.
No disrespect to Cheryl Ladd, but the original angels will always have a place in my heart. I remember the posters (i.e. Farah Fawcetts), trading cards, etc related to the S1 as a kid.
I know what you mean, except for me it was the longest running Angels....Cheryl Ladd, Jaclyn Smith, and Kate Jackson who will always have a special place in my heart. I remember being obsessed/addicted to Kelly, Kris, and Sabrina when I was a kid. I adored them. They were the ultimate heros. I had a Kris doll and a Kelly doll. I had a Kris/Kelly/Sabrina lunch box and trading cards. My cousins and I would play Charlie's Angels and I was either Kelly or Kris. Aww.....Kris, Kelly, and Sabrina! That trio (along with Bosley) was pure magic for me as a kid. :D

Ron1973

Beverly Hillbilles nut extraordinaire
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron Reagan (not that one!)
$36.62 and available for Amazon Prime as of right now. I may have to swing for this when I get paid! :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks