What's new

Charlie's Angels/Hart to Hart/Fantasy Island: $10.99 at Costco (1 Viewer)

MattHR

Screenwriter
I don't know if every location has them, but my local Costco has Charlies Angels (S1-3), Hart to Hart (S1 & S2), and Fantasy Island (S1) for $10.99 each. Heckuva deal.

Ethan Riley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ethan Riley
MattHR said:
I don't know if every location has them, but my local Costco has Charlies Angels (S1-3), Hart to Hart (S1 & S2), and Fantasy Island (S1) for $10.99 each. Heckuva deal.
Good deal, yes, but those are closeout prices, so it's actually kinda depressing lol. Honestly, Paramount--or whoever handles them now--really need to take another look at Hart to Hart and Fantasy Island. My 3 little sets of those great shows are very lonely!

MattHR

Screenwriter
Ethan Riley said:
Good deal, yes, but those are closeout prices, so it's actually kinda depressing lol. Honestly, Paramount--or whoever handles them now--really need to take another look at Hart to Hart and Fantasy Island. My 3 little sets of those great shows are very lonely!
Yeah, that's what I was thinking when I saw their stock. All the packaging looked like it had been shuffled around over the years between multiple stores/warehouses. Most had beat-up corners and worn shrink wrap, so it was obvious it wasn't freshly-manufactured product. I highly doubt they'd produce new product at that pricepoint. Charlie's Angels has only one season left to hit DVD, so I'm still surprised it hasn't happened by now. Hopefully the debut of the series remake will encourage Sony to release S5. I really want the last three seasons of Hart to Hart. I find it odd that Sony released 5 of the 8 TV reunion movies via MOD (at an outrageous $20 apiece!) without first completing the series. I have no idea what's going on with Fantasy Island, but I do have the S1 set. While not high on my list, I'd probably buy any further seasons Sony would release.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks