What's new

Celebrity Apprentice (1 Viewer)

MarkMel

Senior HTF Member
I thought it was cheezy with the journey song and the fade to black. I see what they were trying to do but I feel it was forced and that it didn't work.

Mike Williams

Screenwriter
MarkMel, u see what they were trying to do? Ending the episode almost exactly like the end of The Sopranos? To you it didn't work. I thought it was brilliant. I laughed my ass off.

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
I thought the ending was the best part of the whole show. The episode otherwise was like watching a 2 1/2 hour movie that should have been cut down to 30 minutes.

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
Even though I felt like a lot of it was "staged" I have to admit that I enjoyed the episode. I'll miss Big Pussy on the show and now that he and Gene Simmons are gone I don't think it will be nearly as entertaining. :frowning:

Corey3rd

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joe Corey

But that's not how Pussy went out on the show. They should have had him picked up by a boat and taken out to sea.

Chris Lockwood

Senior HTF Member
> They should have had him picked up by a boat and taken out to sea.

That would have cost money, & fewer people would have gotten the joke since that reference is a few years old.

Mike Williams

Screenwriter
That's just what I thought, Chris. There was so much attention paid to the end of The Sopranos, mostly because most people didn't seem to like it as a series ending. The boat is not only soooooo long ago, but it wouldn't have been funny the way the Journey song and the cut to black is, complete with cutaways to suspicious looking characters. I just loved it.

MarkMel

Senior HTF Member
Eh, I knew it was the ending of the Sopranos, I just thought they used it as an easy gimick. And then his walk to the taxi with all of the 'shady' guys with newspapers. Too easy. But then again the whole show is a gimick.

Mike Williams

Screenwriter
Too easy . . . LOL! O . . . K . . . yeah, you're right. That really sucked. Everyone saw that coming from the opening minutes of that episode.

brianlove84

Auditioning
Real Name
Brian
I watched the first episode and it totally bombed so I stopped. I never attempted to see it again.

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
Piers is pretty arrogant and obnoxious in his own right, but Omarosa went way over the line. She doesn't deserve to be there and I really hope that this appearance destroys whatever career she had.

The raise the most money tasks are getting pretty pointless though. It is flat out a "call who know" filler task. I prefer the ones where they are asked to do something creative.

Chris_Morris

Screenwriter
As much as I hate to give Omarosa any credit whatsoever, Pierce Piers did start it all last night from the moment they were put on the same team. I think she was just getting tired of his arrogant attitude, the same one that caused Vinny to quit and almost got Steven to leave. I do agree that she would have been better off just keeping quiet and letting Piers self destruct more. I just don't get where he thinks he is any more of a celebrity than anyone else, when his fame came from producing trashy tabloid papers.

Trump had a hard decision, and made the right one. With Piers and Omarosa on different teams, I can't see anyone but one of them going next week no matter which team loses. Unless the PM is stupid enough not to bring them in the boardroom, which of course would be boardroom suicide.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Omarosa is probably doing exactly what Trump wanted her to do, provide enough drama to provide 42 minutes in these weekly shows to prop up the ratings. Plus, Omarosa did want to sabotage her team and force Trump to fire Piers, but even that became a win-win for her as the rest of the team rallied and pulled off the "victory".

Martino

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Martin O.
They are both being jerks - and Trump should have just fired both of them - if this had been the "real world", he probably would have. Open fighting, inappropriate language, creating a hostile work environment, insulting a persons children, getting fired from a job, and then showing up and trading insults, sabotaging an effort to raise money for charity, ect....

With that being said - it does keep things interesting on just how far these two jerks would go.....

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
No doubt Piers is an obnoxious Brit, but I still have to side with him over Omarosa. I know she's trying to play up her "bad" character for the show, but I think a lot of it is actually how she is in real life. She honestly believes she's famous and great when in reality she's exactly the trash Piers called her out for being. I wish Trump would've just said you don't bring someone's family and kids into all of this and fired her ass right there on the spot.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Omarosa is so over the top. And is really a vile person. When she didn't get fired the first episode after she refused to allow the celebs to hype they are celebs. I knew that Trump has her there and continues to have her their to start crap and make drama. But, she is so nasty she really makes the show unwatchable for my wife and I.

Chris Lockwood

Senior HTF Member
> Open fighting, inappropriate language, creating a hostile work environment, insulting a persons children, getting fired from a job, and then showing up and trading insults, sabotaging an effort to raise money for charity

Other than that, they're model employees!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks