What's new

CBS Releasing Horror at 37,000 Feet (1 Viewer)

FrancisP

Screenwriter
I see that CBS is releasing "The Horror at 37,000 Feet" on Mar 18. I would love to see this succeed and hope it leads to more tv movies being released. Is there any way to find out what other tv movies CBS controls?

Roy Wall

Supporting Actor
Let's see Chuck Connors, Roy Thinnes, Buddy Ebsen, William Shatner, Russell Johnson, Frances Nuyen, Paul Winfield and H. M. Wynant...lot of iconic TV stars in a TV movie. I may pick this up for the laughs at 37,000 feet. ;)

Sky Captain

Second Unit
Real Name
Neville Ross
FrancisP said:
I see that CBS is releasing "The Horror at 37,000 Feet" on Mar 18. I would love to see this succeed and hope it leads to more tv movies being released. Is there any way to find out what other tv movies CBS controls?
You can look up what TV movies CBS and Paramount have the rights to by going to IMDB and seeing what ones were made by Paramount Television (type in name of company, then look for titles.)

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
Never heard of this... is Shatner reprising his role from the classic Twilight Zone episode? :)

FrancisP

Screenwriter
Sky Captain said:
You can look up what TV movies CBS and Paramount have the rights to by going to IMDB and seeing what ones were made by Paramount Television (type in name of company, then look for titles.)
Would that include titles that they have acquired as well as titles that were shot through Paramount? I do remember some of these tv movies being shot through non-major production companies.

dhammer

Second Unit
Real Name
David
Josh Steinberg said:
Never heard of this... is Shatner reprising his role from the classic Twilight Zone episode? :)
No, it a completely different role. He plays a fallen priest who is extremely cynical and drinks too much. His character undergoes some significant changes as the movie progresses but I don't want to give away the plot.

I agree with those who wish more tv movies from the 70"s would be released. Particularly the fright flicks genre. I just bought and watched the officially released version of The Initiation of Sarah. That was great to get. Two other titles which jump into my mind are Killer Bees (Kate Jackson), and Satan's Triangle (Doug Mcclure).

FrancisP

Screenwriter
dhammer said:
No, it a completely different role. He plays a fallen priest who is extremely cynical and drinks too much. His character undergoes some significant changes as the movie progresses but I don't want to give away the plot.

I agree with those who wish more tv movies from the 70"s would be released. Particularly the fright flicks genre. I just bought and watched the officially released version of The Initiation of Sarah. That was great to get. Two other titles which jump into my mind are Killer Bees (Kate Jackson), and Satan's Triangle (Doug Mcclure).
Here's a couple more. The Cat Creature with David Hedison and written by Robert Bloch. Dan Curtis' Curse of the Black Widow.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation562
Recent bookmarks