What's new

CBS/Paramount Releases October (1 Viewer)

Frank Soyke

Screenwriter
Real Name
Frank
On to something more positive. As I usually ask monthly, I am curious what releases you guys are predicting when they are announced presumably tomorrow as trends have shown.

I'm going with Rawhide and Bonanza although I'm hoping for a nice surprise as well as the usual suspects. Hillbillies maybe?????

Ron1973

Beverly Hillbilles nut extraordinaire
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron Reagan (not that one!)
The people who will remember Uncle Jed and kin are not getting any younger. If they hope to do something with this show, they need to get on the ball.

The thing is, if they do, I wonder how much fanfare they'll put behind it? CBS has always had a loss of love for their rural-themed shows and I just wonder if they'll use low sales (IF they give us S4) as a "justification" to not release the rest of the series?

HenryDuBrow

Screenwriter
Real Name
Henry.
I'm a bit behind already in buying the Bonanza releases have about half of what's put out so far, so wouldn't mind if it's some other title so I can catch up with them later. But this is one very long series of course, might be why they seem to be having such a move on with it. Which is good of them, I should say.

derosa

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Grant
Here's my monthly plea for more Love Boat:more Love Boat please!!!!

Frank Soyke

Screenwriter
Real Name
Frank
I would go for Love Boat as well. Hopefully we'll see whats coming out later this afternoon, unless the 4th holiday pushes their schedule back a week.

JMFabianoRPL

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
James Fabiano
Whatever you release, please stop the music antics, and start acknowledging the classic closing logos of Paramount Television! It's a small thing, but the idents are just a part of TV history as the shows. (On that note, an Odd Couple series set, CORRECTED, ala the Fugitive one please?????)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks