What's new

'Catch-Up' titles - Released HD-DVDs that have yet to get a Blu-ray release (US Only) (1 Viewer)

Brandon Conway

captveg
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brandon Conway
No shock there. I will update the first post.
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

Brandon Conway

captveg
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brandon Conway
You're welcome.
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

With the rumors about Star Trek: TOS - Season 1 coming in May, that leaves just two titles from Paramount with an HD-DVD and no BD revealed to be in the works.
Stardust - Personally, I'm betting on a release alongside a new release fantasy title, probably a certain 13-time Oscar nominated film called "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button".
Anchorman - I suspect we'll see this release when Land of the Lost hits theaters in June.

Brandon Conway

captveg
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brandon Conway
Big day today.
The following were released 1/27 and have been removed:
- The Bourne Trilogy (consisting of The Bourne Identity, The Bourne Supremacy, and The Bourne Ultimatum)
- Zodiac

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Brandon, thanks for your diligent work. I'm still amazed at how many titles are still HD-DVD only. I don't have any fear that eventually most, if not all, will be released, but it's still shocking to me.

Paul.S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul
Curious that Universal chose not to use this week's re-release of a Restored Collector's Edition of the 1976 Assault On Precinct 13 on DVD and BD by Image as a hook to release a BD of the 2005 re-make.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks