1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Cast A Giant Shadow (1966) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder

Discussion in 'Blu-ray and UHD' started by Ronald Epstein, Jun 1, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Ronald Epstein

Ronald Epstein Administrator
    Owner

Ronald Epstein
    XenForo Template
    Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below.  If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

2. Ronald Epstein

Ronald Epstein Administrator
    Owner

Ronald Epstein

3. jim_falconer

jim_falconer Well-Known Member

This is an okay film. Not great, but not terrible either. It has a couple outstanding scenes, but also suffers from long droughts of really not knowing which way to proceed in the story. Price is a little high for the title. However, I will bite, if a stereo track has been included for the audio. The current DVD of the film has a very, very flat mono sound...which I'm sure also helps lessen the enjoyment of the film.

4. FoxyMulder

FoxyMulder 映画ファン

Malcolm
    Just a quick question on this, i understand the original theatrical running time was 146 minutes and recent DVD editions were 138 minutes with 8 minutes of footage removed, i imagine this footage was removed for a reason, can anyone tell me why 8 minutes was taken out of the film and can anyone confirm what version this new blu ray release will be. ?

5. jim_falconer

jim_falconer Well-Known Member

Okay, so I've read a few different reviews of the bluray now, and seem to be getting conflicting reports on the audio. Some sites are reporting a mono track (which is what the DVD had), while other sites are saying it has a 2.0 stereo track. I'll upgrade if this includes a stereo track