What's new

Can't wait for the Razzies!!!! (1 Viewer)

Jose Martinez

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jose Martinez
WOW!!!! What a year in movies so far! Catwoman! Alien Versus Predator! The Whole Ten Yards! And my personal worst: Fahrenheit 9/11 (yeah, yeah, I know I'll get plenty of hateful responses to this)!!!! And there's still less than 5 months to go!

Which one will take home the top Golden Rasberry award?

:)

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
For worst movie nominations? Lots to choose from:

13 Going on 30
50 First Dates
Against the Ropes
Agent Cody Banks 2: Destination London
The Alamo
Alien vs. Predator
Along Came Polly
Anacondas: The Hunt for the Blood Orchid
The Big Bounce
Catch That Kid
Catwoman
Chasing Liberty
The Chronicles of Riddick
Club Dread
A Cinderella Story
Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen
Connie and Carla
Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights
Envy
Eurotrip
Exorcist: The Beginning
Garfield: The Movie
Godsend
Highwaymen
Johnson Family Vacation
King Arthur
Little Black Book
My Baby's Daddy
Never Die Alone
New York Minute
The Notebook
The Perfect Score
The Prince & Me
The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement
The Punisher
Raising Helen
Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed
Sleepover
Soul Plane
The Stepford Wives
Superbabies: Baby Geniuses 2
Suspect Zero
Taking Lives
Thbunderbirds
Torque
Twisted
Van Helsing
The Village
Welcome to Mooseport
White Chicks
The Whole Ten Yards
Win a Date with Tad Hamilton!
Without a Paddle
You Got Served
Yu-Gi-Oh!

And yes, Tino. I've seen all of 'em. ;)

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert

I hope not because any further discussion about this film before the dvd comes out will be deleted from this thread!

Crawdaddy

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
The Razzies don't have a documentary category, but as documentaries are becoming increasingly popular, maybe they'll add one.

Todd Hostettler

Second Unit
Have the Razzy voters started to receive their screener DVD's yet? ;) This year, it seems, they'll have alot more to choose from than their Oscar couterparts.

Haggai

Senior HTF Member
I agree with Malcolm R about Catwoman being the overall favorite so far. Enormous budget, sort of a vanity project for a big star, some possible hypocrisy with not wanting to go on with X-Men but agreeing to do this crap--all things that the Razzies usually do their best to reward!

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Yep, it takes more than simply a bad movie to earn a Razzie. It has to take on cultural significance, like when you say "Gigli" and everyone knows the reference immediately and snickers derisively. :D

Rob P S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
rob

And Scott hasn't even seen Baby Genuises 2 yet. :laugh:

Well I hated Hellboy, even though it was popular around here, and I disliked The Terminal, but the few other titles that I've seen I've enjoyed. Thank God I'm not a critic. :)

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
I hope van hesling takes the cake at the razzie more so then catwoman and alien vs predator. worse piece of shit I have ever seen in my life!

JAOCB

Travis W.

Second Unit
I watched Exorcist: The Beginning last night and it wasn't half bad. Kind of liked it actually. But I agree with everything else on that list.

Mike Broadman

Senior HTF Member
I used to think being a movie critic would be kind of cool, but I never thought about having to sit through all that crap.:frowning:

RyanAn

Screenwriter
Well, I disagreed with just about every other other title, but that is why I love the freedom of choice.

King Arthur, Club Dread, Eurotrip, and Scooby-Doo 2? My heart is sad!

Ryan

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member

It's OK if you're like me. If I see a terrible movie, I enjoy writing a nas-tay review. But, still, it's a whole lot better when a movie rocks and I love it than when a movie stinks and I thrash it.

Plus, bad movies are fun. We can get all excited for a new Merchant-Ivory or Spielberg or whatever, but there's something stupidly enjoyable about discussing the moronissitude of flotsam such as Van Hellstinker, The Chroncilers of Riddickulousville and Felinefemale. Something about bad movies has always fascinated me in the same way that comic books, Mad Libs and string cheese have.

Wow, I'm ranting. Second wind at 3:08 AM, I guess. A friend lent me his Freaks & Geeks set, so I'm off to enjoy that. Night.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks