1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Can't get Panasonic 50V10 to communicate with internet?

Discussion in 'Beginners, General Questions' started by flycaster, Aug 27, 2011.

1. flycaster

flycaster Well-Known Member

EDIT: Found a stupid mistake. Disregard this post. Don't know if I am in the right place, but I'll give it a try. Panasonic 50V10, ISP is Comcast, using Linksys router (router is also attached to Comcast's Thomson modem) and linksys adapter attached to TV. Have the set for almost two years. When I set it up, I was able to get into the internet via VieraCast and was able to update firmware, but I never used these connections again until recently. BTW, my wireless system works with my laptop. Anyway, when i now try to hook into the net, I get a "001" error message that I can't connect. Then when I go into the TV's network set up and run the connection test, I get "LAN not connected correctly." But, I'm not using LAN, I'm wireless??? Any help appreciated, including directing me to any other forum that might be more appropriate.