What's new

Cannon Season 1 Volume 2 On 12/2/08 (1 Viewer)

MCCLOUD

Second Unit
Real Name
Robert
Paramount will release the final 13 episodes of the 1st Season of Cannon on 12/2/08. Thanks to Dave and Gord for the information! This is great news and I encourage all fans to purchase as many Cannon Season 1 Volume 2DVD'S as possible (also as many Cannon Season 1 Volume 1 DVDS!) so that sales will be good enough to get the entire series released on DVD! While not as sharp as some Paramount releases like Hawaii Five-O the Cannon Season 1 Volume 1 DVD does look good and is the best the show has ever looked and maybe ever will look. It is great to have this fine series on DVD and lets hope that Paramount keeps Cannon coming! Thanks Paramount for releasing Cannon on DVD!

Take Care!

Robert

HenryDuBrow

Screenwriter
Real Name
Henry.
Awesome show with a one of a kind character (Frank Cannon), I'm really into it, more, more, more!

Montytc

Second Unit
Real Name
Tim Montavon
Don't worry Robert, I will be buying this release when it hits the shelves. I share your hope that we will see the entire series make it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks