1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Canadian BOTW commentary subtitles?

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Corey Hall, Apr 21, 2003.

1. Corey Hall

Corey Hall Active Member

I know that a program called DVD Subber exists, but is there a script for the Brotherhood of the Wolf commentary on the Canadian version? I just got the DVD and would love to know what they're saying in the commentary. I did a search and couldn't find anything. Any help would be much appreciated.

2. Corey Hall

Corey Hall Active Member

Anyone?

3. PaulP

PaulP Well-Known Member

I think I'd asked this same question around the time Brotherhood of the Wolf was originally released. There was a link to a subtitle site, but they didn't have BOTW. Maybe someone can provide more info, since I still haven't listened to the commentaries, nor have I learned French yet...

4. Corey Hall

Corey Hall Active Member

Yeah, you'd think someone would know something since this was a fairly major release. Even more so in the Canadian version. I mean they get 3 discs fully loaded and we get one that's more or less bare bones. I would've thought this would be a major import for fans of the genre. I know the video quality is a little lacking, but the overload of supplements makes up for that as far as I'm concerned.

5. PaulP

PaulP Well-Known Member

I never saw the American version's transfer, but the transfer of my Canadian 3-disc set is more than servicable, and is just like I remember it in theater. Plus the French DTS track kicks all kinds of ass. Not to mention the extras.

6. Corey Hall

Corey Hall Active Member

I haven't seen the American version either, but I've read in other threads that it is a better transfer.