1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Can you reset the Initial 1810 without the remote?

Discussion in 'Playback Devices' started by Brent Lumkin, Jun 15, 2004.

1. Brent Lumkin

Brent Lumkin Stunt Coordinator

My nieces are here in SC visiting us for the Summer from Texas, and they brought their Initial 1810 with them, but left the remote at home in Texas. The other day they were watching a DVD on the system, but all of a sudden the image changed to that of a negative. I'm not sure what that's called, but the video all of a sudden started looking like a picture negative, like I said.

Is there a way to change it back or something, without the remote? If so, could you please help us out here? Thanks a lot!

2. Brent Lumkin

Brent Lumkin Stunt Coordinator

My nieces are here in SC visiting us for the Summer from Texas, and they brought their Initial 1810 with them, but left the remote at home in Texas. The other day they were watching a DVD on the system, but all of a sudden the image changed to that of a negative. I'm not sure what that's called, but the video all of a sudden started looking like a picture negative, like I said.

Is there a way to change it back or something, without the remote? If so, could you please help us out here? Thanks a lot!