1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

can you help me organize products?

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by DustinT, Aug 1, 2005.

1. DustinT

DustinT Active Member

Hi Folks,

Our company has been selling computer and networking cable assemblies both on the web and through direct distribution for 4 years now. I'd like us to push harder into the end-user/consumer market for home theater and car audio. I've chosen not to post our web address on this post because i'm not trying to advertise, just looking for suggestions. (although i hope to become an advertiser on this site down the road when the site is ready)

because of our connections we already can and do carry a variety of related cable assemblies... such as DVI cables and adapters, VGA, RCA/Composite., etc.

But i was hoping i could get suggestions from y'all on what type of items you:

A. Have purchased through the web
    B. Would like to Purchase through the web.

Also, things you like/dislike about web ordering these products... pictures, shipping methods, etc.

we are going through a major site reconstruction so at this point we are flexible to all suggestions..

thanks a bunch for your time guys, your input will definately help us succeed.

and.... if i shouldn't have posted this in this area, I appologize... Vendor feedback just seemed most appropriate.

Dustin