What's new

Can someone name this slasher trucker movie? Is it on DVD? (1 Viewer)

Tory

-The Snappy Sneezer- -Red Huck-
Real Name
Tory
When I first got Fox in the early 90's they aired movies at daytime and I happened on a movie that looked to be from the 70s about a trucker carrying frozen beef, picking up hitchikers and someone was hiding in his truck killing people. I kind of liked it and would like to get it on DVD but the title was not listed in any guides at the time and I have never seen it again. Also, they cut off the end and showed Heathcliff for some reason. I never got to see the end.

JohnMor

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Moreland
Tory, not sure if this is the movie you're referring to, but it is similar:

Road Games with Stacy Keach and Jamie Lee Curtis. Keach plays a trucker hauling frozen meet through the Australian outback and who picks up hitchhikers (most notable Jaime Lee) and thinks a guy in a green van he keeps passing on the road is a killer. The guy isn't hiding in his truck though. (Although he breaks into the back of the truck once.) It was a pretty well done little thriller with excellent performances by everybody in it. And it is available on DVD.

Tory

-The Snappy Sneezer- -Red Huck-
Real Name
Tory
Thanks, I think that might be it! It has been a long time since I saw it so I probably got some facts wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks