What's new

Can someone name a tune from a video for me? (1 Viewer)

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member
I'm looking for the name of the song used in THIS VIDEO. Sorry, it's 24Mb.... and .mp4... but it's a fun watch.

For those curious, it's the highlights from the 2006 Madison Area Jugglers's "MADFEST Juggling Extravaganza".

THANKS!!

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member

Amazing! I've never been real solid juggling balls... there's not a lot of room for error like with clubs.. then to set it to music makes it even more difficult.

Thanks for the link!

Clinton McClure

Rocket Science Department
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Clint
Dave, I have been in contact with the Madfest juggling event coordinator and she is going to speak with the video editor and find out the song and artist for me.

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member
Wow.. thanks Clinton. In fact, I just got home from this years extravaganza as I'm typing this. I just saw her juggling on stage... weird. :)

I posted the question on their forum too.. but I'm sure they've been busy with the fest and haven't had time to respond.

I'm trying to place the language in the song... at first I thought Japanese... but now I'm not so sure.

andrew markworthy

Senior HTF Member
Haven't a clue what the pop music is (though I grant you, it's catchy). On the offchance that anyone wants to know about the classical piece at the end, it's from Carmen, by Bizet.

Love the video, especially the guy juggling dough.

I think it's Italian, but languages ain't my strong point, as my school teachers would testify.

Clinton McClure

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Clint
The song sounds like it's in Spanish, but I don't know what dialect. It was funny when I e-mailed Katherine, she thought I was you. (Unless you're not Skipjack.) With the event just finishing, I'm sure it will take a few days before I (or you) get an answer.

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member
That's what I thought at first, especially with the opening.. and the rolling of some of the "r's". But then I listened again.. now I'm not so sure.

Soon, all will be revealed. :)

Clinton McClure

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Clint
Looks like the link is broken. I'll fix it as soon as I get back to my computer. I'm mobile on my blackjack right now.

** Link now fixed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks