What's new

Can anybody confirm if the entr'acte music for CLEOPATRA has been fixed? (2 Viewers)

lukejosephchung

Screenwriter
Real Name
Luke J. Chung
Receiving my copy of the digibook edition on Tuesday from Amazon Prime...thanks for the heads-up, Matt. Nice to know Shawn Belston & Company care enough to fix the little things we nitpick about here!!!

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
lukejosephchung said:
Receiving my copy of the digibook edition on Tuesday from Amazon Prime...thanks for the heads-up, Matt. Nice to know Shawn Belston & Company care enough to fix the little things we nitpick about here!!!
Yes, I was hoping the review copy would be the Digibook edition, but, alas, it wasn't.

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
I just checked the camel price history and found the $18.99 price I pre-ordered at is the lowest price for the digibook so far.

trajan

Screenwriter
Real Name
lar
Fox should have a trade in program. I will rebuy,but I don't think its fair.

trajan

Screenwriter
Real Name
lar
Trade in to have the entr'acte on the correct disc. That is the title of this thread.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
so it's in the wrong spot again. I misread the earlier posts and thought it was corrected.

trajan

Screenwriter
Real Name
lar
I want a free trade in of my UK disc for a corrected US .disc. . .Either way I feel I should get a free replacement disc. Its Fox's screw up, not mine..

Steve Tannehill

R.I.P - 4.28.2015
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Steve Tannehill
There are those who would argue that the entr'acte should go before the second half of the movie starts.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
trajan said:
I want a free trade in of my UK disc for a corrected US .disc. . .Either way I feel I should get a free replacement disc. Its Fox's screw up, not mine..
Good luck with that.......

bujaki

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jose Ortiz-Marrero
For what it may be worth, the entr'acte music preceded the beginning of the second half of Cleopatra (premiere roadshow version and yesterday's screening at Cinemark).

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
trajan said:
Fox should have a trade in program. I will rebuy,but I don't think its fair.
Since I didn't know you had a non U.S. version I had no idea what you were talking about so when I asked what you wanted a exchange for you still didn't say it was. U.K. Version. That info would have helped me understand why you wanted a trade in program.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks