What's new

Call of Duty - Sucessor to Medal of Honor? (1 Viewer)

Jesse Blacklow

Senior HTF Member
Just a quick update. Over at IGN.com I've not only found nine movies that show off the mechanics of the game (both AI and player), and I found out that Jason Statham (Snatch, Lock, Stock..., The One) and Giovani Ribisi (SPR, Boiler Room) are providing voices in the game.

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
Nice!! This team really goes all out when the release something. I still want a good sniper game though.. just like MOH it will be the multiplayer that will keep me playing. More likely than not the objective matches will have the last man standing, then stealth is very important. There's nothing like being the last person on your team alive and picking off the enemy with your Springfield one by one. :emoji_thumbsup:

Jesse Blacklow

Senior HTF Member
Well, I had this preordered through IGN, and I got this enlightening e-mail this morning:
Dear Customer,

You have signed up to receive release date changes for:

Call of Duty with Bonus!

http://gamestore.ign.com/product.asp...313&affid=6500

Old Release Date - 11/4/2003
New Release Date - 10/29/2003
So, maybe they've moved it up a week? I'm sending an email to confirm, but the sooner the better for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks