What's new

Buy software add dvdr+ for $99. (1 Viewer)

ToddTho

Auditioning
I just purchased this and should be getting it today.If anyone wants to know the name brand let me know.The specs look good.The software was $99,i got the gold version.The cheapest software is $49.The program is DVDXcopy by 321 studios,check out there homepage.

Paul_Nyman

Second Unit
FYI!

A delay reported on shipments.

I inquired as a friend has order one of these, the Ben-Q brand DVD burners are on backorder, customer service guy said something like during the week of 8/19 they will ship out once stock arrives in their warehouse.

ToddTho

Auditioning
Just an update.
I had my burner for about a week now and I am very happy with it.I already backed up about 7 movies.I will keep the back ups at the vacation house so now I don't have to pack them up when ever we go away.However the software isn't perfect,the exact copy version that puts a dual layer disc on 2 dvd-r's works great but the program that deletes menus and shrinks video to fit on one disc did a poor job,the video looked great but the dialog skipped occasionally.This was the software that came with the burner.I only tried one movie with software then tried other software with much better results.
I did find a couple of free programs that work much better.

Users who are viewing this thread