What's new

Burn Notice, Season 4 (2 Viewers)

Neil Middlemiss

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Middlemiss
Mikah - I am quite certain that type of post is not warranted. It certainly isn't very nice. A single post is hardly hijacking.

Originally Posted by Mikah Cerucco and don't forget to tune in Thursday!

You might want to create a thread for that show rather than hijacking this thread.

[/QUOTE]

Mikah Cerucco

Senior HTF Member
Hijacking: radical departure from the topic of the thread. I stand by my statement. If this more commercialized version of the HTF wants to pretend blatant hijacking for commercial (marketing) purposes isn't occurring, is it possible we can just find some way to say "it's allowed" rather than trying to make it as if I've said something mean and untrue when I haven't? kthx.

The post should have been in it's own thread and leave this thread for Burn Notice. While not spamming folks interested in reading about Burn Notice, it would also help potential viewers of Fairly Legal see the advertisement even if they're not interested in Burn Notice (and thus not following the Burn Notice thread).

Back to Burn Notice. It'll be interesting to see how the Sam Axe prequel TV movie will work without the rest of the team involved.

AlexF

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Alex
More prequel movie information...

Airing April 17, 2011 at 9pm on USA.

http://www.craveonline.com/entertainment/tv/article/usa-announces-premiere-of-burn-notice-prequel-123801

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks