1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Buffy Season 7, When?

Discussion in 'DVD' started by James Lambert, Sep 8, 2003.

1. James Reader

James Reader Screenwriter

Well hopefully, the wait will mean the UK set gets all the extras without the US set having additional supplements.

After all we pay twice the price in the UK [​IMG] I want the complete product.

2. Dave Mack

Dave Mack Producer

I got R2 S4 and S5 for 39.99 lbs. no VAT and free shipping... And they look MUCH better than the R1 sets, plus "previously on's..." and I prefer it in WS, (BLASPHEMY!) So for me thy are well worth any extra dough...
    [​IMG] D

3. Adam_ME

Adam_ME Supporting Actor

4. Dave Mack

Dave Mack Producer

Hey Adam, yes the combing issue ESPECIALLY on S1 and S2 was incredibly annoying, but I just meant the general PQ...
    I just think the R2's look better, and S6 REALLY looks amazing, better than many films I own. Can't wait for S7...
    [​IMG] D

5. Daryl Stovall

Daryl Stovall Second Unit

They finally have Angel Season 4 & Buffy Season 7 for pre-order at Blackstar UK [​IMG]

6. James Reader

James Reader Screenwriter

7. Anthony Neilson

Anthony
    Just in case you didn't know, Buffy Seasons 2-6 are all being re-released in June on R2 for about £30 each, on Amazon.

They were originally meant to appear on December 26th for £26 repackaged in Amaray cases but this was suddenly changed. There's now no mention of Amaray cases but a slight price increase.

I've had mine on pre-order, so I'm hoping Amazon will honour their original prices !

8. Natalie F

Natalie F Stunt Coordinator