What's new

'BUFFY' & 'ANGEL' S5/S2 DVD Challenge (1 Viewer)

Nick Martin

Senior HTF Member
Please explain. (spoilerized, of course)

I just don't get the idea of ANGEL using a reset button often, but perhaps I haven't noticed it.

Nick Martin

Senior HTF Member
Jonathan couldn't reply with a spoiler box due to browser issues, so I'll post it here quoted:

Perhaps that's why I not only didn't notice such things, but also cut the writers some slack - things were far more complicated than stated above, and actors have personal lives that sometimes affect the characters they play and the storylines their caught up in.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
On another note, I just picked up the first issue (both covers) of the Buffy season 8 comic and must say that I like where Joss took the characters after the events of season 7.

Anyone know how many issues of the comic will constitute a season?

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
I was having trouble getting the comics in local stores, so I ordered them through TFAW. I'm excited!

I also decided to re-watch the Buffy series - VERY late to the challenge (if it's still going), but I'm enjoying reading your comments from other threads.

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
How can you guys talk about Pylea without mentioning the other redeeming quality of that arc (beside Fred): NUMFAR!

--
H

Nick Martin

Senior HTF Member
I for one loved the whole Pylea story, so I'm not really in agreement with that not-so-subtle disdain for it.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Wendy and I just watched the Angel season 5 episode 'A Hole in the World' and let me just say from the sincerest regions of my heart...fuck Joss Whedon.

As far as i'm concerned this series ended with Smile Time, one of the funniest episodes i've seen of probably any series.

Nick Martin

Senior HTF Member

Didn't see this posted.
Freaking bitter comment, wouldn't you say?
Shit.

Actually no. More like arrogant, snobbish...yeah that's it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks