What's new

Buffy 2 for Xbox ?! (1 Viewer)

Dave F

Senior HTF Member
I never thought that a second Buffy game would be in the works, but it looks like it may be a possibility. According to The Hollywood Reporter:

Very good news, if it pans out. But would this mean that The Collective would not be developing it? :frowning:

-Dave

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
I doubt the Futurama game is part of the deal - SCi, a UK publisher, currently has the rights to publish/develop that. It's not Fox's to sell to Vivendi at the moment.

What I find interesting about this deal is the fact that Vivendi are still up for sale as a group.

Scott Van Dyke

Supporting Actor
Great. Maybe they can drop the price to $20 a week after I buy this one! (continues to wipe bad taste from mouth)

Dave F

Senior HTF Member
Barry - Where are you getting that information? I haven't seen anything regarding an Angel release.

-Dave

Shayne Lebrun

Screenwriter
Oooh, Buffy. I just got it on Saturday, for me birfday, and it's so much fun, yet so damn annoying; I mean, YES, when three vampires are fighting you, they're going to knock you down, kick the shit out of you, then break your neck but it just ain't FUN. But I keep going back....and the savepoints are HORRIBLY placed...but it's so damn fun....

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
Despite Barry's oh so cryptic comments, it looks like there's an announcement for a "new Buffy title" due soon.

Jason Quillen

Supporting Actor
I've seen the GBA game for a while now - I just bought the SP so when I was surfing around looking for games I came across Buffy and thought it was already out. Found out that its supposed to come out at the end of May (I think). EBGames.com has had it up on thier site for a while now (no picture or anything though).
JQ

GlenHaag

Supporting Actor
Amazon has it for $19.99 as well. I think I'm going to end up having to pick up this one. My wife and I got hooked on the series after trying out the Xbox game. I'm now in the midst of the 4th season of Buffy and the 1st season of Angel. :)

Glen

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks