What's new

Directors Brook's Warner Bros./New Line Collection Tournament (1 Viewer)

Brook K

Senior HTF Member
A Clockwork Orange advances 8-1 including my vote

The Fellowship Of The Ring advances 7-2 including my vote

Barry Lyndon
vs.
The Shawshank Redemption

Mister Roberts
vs.
A Christmas Story

At the close of the Seven Years War, the army, renowned for it's discplined valor, was officered by native Prussians. But it was composed, for the most part, of men from the lowest levels of humanity. Hired, or stolen from almost every nation in Europe. Thus Barry fell into the very worst of courses and company. And was soon very far advanced in the science of every kind of misconduct. - Barry Lyndon

My father worked in profanity the way other artists might work in oils or clay. It was his true medium, a master. - A Christmas Story

Rob Tomlin

Senior HTF Member
The Shawshank Redemption

A Christmas Story
"Only one thing in the world could've dragged me away from the soft glow of electric sex gleaming in the window."

Brook K

Senior HTF Member
The Shawshank Redemption advances 4-2 with my vote going to Barry, the 2nd Kubrick film to fall

Mister Roberts advances 3-2 with me abstaining to avoid the tie

North By Northwest
vs.
The Sweet Hereafter

The Treasure Of The Sierra Madre
vs.
Dancer In The Dark

I did not have to go as far as I was prepared to go, but I was prepared to go all the way. - The Sweet Hereafter

How much is 35,000 dollars times three? 105,000 dollars? I'll bet you 105,000 dollars that you go to sleep before I do. - The Treasure Of The Sierra Madre

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks