What's new

Britney at 2007 VMA (1 Viewer)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I didn't see the earlier discussion, but I think the guy is a put-on artist. If not, that's pretty scary.

Jimi C

Screenwriter
Her manager quit and the courts gave temporary custody of her kids to K-Fed. All in one day...

Holadem

Senior HTF Member

This has got to be a lousy way to live. There is no way I could endure that without going apeshit on one of them. And does she have no body guards? Forget about the paparazzi, isn't there is a very real security problem if anyone can get that close?

--
H

Carl Miller

Screenwriter

Living in a fish bowl.

I saw a similar video of the cheerleader girl from Heroes (Hayden something) and it was of her going into a convenience store for a cup of coffee...From her car, all while making her coffee and back to the car she had dozens of paparazzi all around. Camera's flashing like crazy, they wouldn't let her walk or drive away....I was like WTF? She's just getting a cup of coffee.

I'd last no more than 5 mintues in that atmosphere.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I dunno. I can't imagine it.

Must be awful...but , then again, it seems like some celebrities seem to always put themselves in the situations to allow for such confrontations.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Yep. There are plenty of popular, top actresses who are not splashed all over the news, because their personal lives are boring--at least, from a tabloid reporting viewpoint. If you make yourself interesting, the paparazzi will show up. Maybe it's not right, but that's just the way it works.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks