What's new

Briefly FREE apps available on the APP STORE (Post 'em here) (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein

BRIEFLY FREE APPS

Software companies are often running promotions on their APP STORE releases, offering freebies for grabs for a few days.

This thread will serve to notify our members of any software that is currently being promoted for free, or has been changed from a paid to non-paid status.

Please post your own App Store bargains as you find them

Remember: These freebies often last a single day, so many prior posts will contain deals that have expired. Grab 'em whilst you can!

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Would it be too much to ask for at least a one line description of those programs (Like Array shaker) that it isn't obvioust WTF they do from their name alone? BTW I'm assuming Cloud is not an Apple product. I guarantee it gets pulled for being much too close to the iCloud icon.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Sam, it takes but a second to click on the download link to obtain a full description of the app.

I have also uploaded screen shots for these programs, in which most cases, shows you what the app does.

I'll consider putting a one-line description in future postings, but without any guarantees.

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Unless they changed recently there are NO Mac App Store intermediary pages, like there are for iOS apps, you can only go directly to the app itself (which you obviously can't do on a PC or even from iOS devices). When I click on your link here at work it sends me to this error page: http://macbb.org/showthread.php?t=62666&page=10 I'm assuming that full bore OSX users are a very tiny fraction of readers, even on the Mac forum! I do appreciated the screenshots you put up, but even looking at the full size one for Array i have no idea what it does.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein

WindowFlow

WindowFlow gives you an alternative way of switching between application windows.
Using the option-tab keyboard command you can quickly browse your list of open windows, seeing the Space the window is in and a preview of the window contents.

Download Here

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks