What's new

Bravo's "Page to Screen" series and LOTR (1 Viewer)

Clint B

Second Unit
Wasn't sure whether I should put this in the TV or the movies section. I caught about 1/2 of this show that aired early this morning. It's apparently an educational series that focuses on the process of translating books to the big screen. This morning's episode focused on LOTR (primarily FOTR from what I could tell). Does anyone know if there was any content in this show that is not in the EE of the film? Also, is this available for purchase on DVD? Thanks.

John_Berger

Senior HTF Member
If it's the same generic one that was shown shortly after the theatrical release of TTT, then there are no spoilers to it. It sounds like it is because the one that I have focused a lot on FOTR. I recorded it off Bravo and dumped it to DVD-R with some other shows that were related to TTT.

It gives some nice behind-the-scenes information, but I can't say that there's really anything in there that would augment what's included with the actual FOTR DVDs.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks