What's new

Brand new unopened Sony PSP (1 Viewer)

Todd-B

Agent
I have one brand new never opened sony psp for sale.This is the entertainment package that comes with atv off road fury,lords of dogtown movie,1 gb memory stick.I won this at my place of employment but dont have any interest in it.$165.00 shipped to the cont us.Please email or pm with any questions.

Todd-B

Agent
Ican provide pics.email to you,not sure how to post pics here.I am located in ohio and for references on ebay 100% positive under racer4551 and on audiogon under racer1.

Todd-B

Agent
Here's some pics of the actual unit,sorry for the bad resolution,need a new camera.In the last photo i tried to show that the seal was never broken on the box.

Todd-B

Agent
Changed the pics,little better,for some reason my camera doesnt want to focus clearly.Best i can do for now.

Todd-B

Agent
Well since the original buyer decided to back out without notifiying me,this psp is now for sale again,Please contact me with any questions you may have.

Todd-B

Agent
As far as trades go,dont really have anything on my mind that i could use right now,unless you might have something to offer.Also as far as opening to make sure it works,i would have no problem doing that for someone who was serious on buying it.Just to note that i would definatly refund the purchase price if it was defective.

AhsanR

Stunt Coordinator
I have a 40 dollar gift card from best buy, and underworld evolution on bluray if that could reduce the cost to 100?

Todd-B

Agent
AhsanR sounds like a good deal except i dont have a blueray player or i would be interested.

AhsanR

Stunt Coordinator
Ok here's the final offer:

40 Best Buy Gift Card
130 Walmart Gift Card

Hows that sound????

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks