What's new

Boston Marathon tragedy. (1 Viewer)

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
My extended family lives in Watertown, only a couple miles from where everything is happening. :eek:

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
Bostonglobe is reporting that the suspect in custody in one of the bombing suspects

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
Massive manhunt for the other suspect and a bomb package detonated in Watertown.Quite remarkable that this all started with a carjacking.

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
FBI also released a better and clearer picture of both suspects standing next to each other.The guy they are still looking for is suspect #2 (guy in white hat)

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
FBI releases more new photographs.Police say that there still are numerous undetonated bombs still in Watertown.And numerous ones used against them.

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
Reports are now saying that the suspects in custody are not the Boston Marathon suspects.Jumping between FOX and CNN.A reporter on CNN had an official note from local police, started reading it, then declined to read the rest.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
JohnS said:
Reports are now saying that the suspects in custody are not the Boston Marathon suspects.Jumping between FOX and CNN.A reporter on CNN had an official note from local police, started reading it, then declined to read the rest.
I saw that, wonder what it said.

Tweets are now saying foot pursuit of second suspect. So I guess still only one in custody.

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
Reports are so weird.Now they're saying that the one they had in custody just had "similar features"CNN says he's dead.Fox says he's not.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks