What's new

Boston Legal season 2 ongoing thread (1 Viewer)

Mikah Cerucco

Senior HTF Member
The best moment for me was the introductory "(I've Had) The Time of My Life" duet. I often say I don't see a whole lot in entertainment that makes me laugh, but that was just spot-on perfect.

Greg_C_T

Second Unit
The Alan/Denny dance routine was brilliant. And Alan's line at the end about "she makes my friend smile" really moved me.

What a great show. :emoji_thumbsup:

Randy Tennison

Screenwriter
Real Name
Randy
It's one of the few shows that I truly laugh out loud at. The dancing scene was great, MJF was very good at his first trial, and, of course, the Alan smack down was good, as usual.

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
I wasn't sure I could understand what the opposing attorney said when Alan asked what "Hands" annual salary was. Candice Bergin replies, "$300,000 per year" And the opposing attorney said something about being pretty cold or something? I didn't get it!

todd s

Senior HTF Member

I think it was shock that a non-partnered lawyer in their firm makes 300k and he probably pulls in a third of that.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
The prosecutor says "It sounds like a real coal mine at Crane, Poole, and Schmidt." when Shirley reveals that Hands would make $300k annually at the lawfirm.

The prosecutor is making the point that Hands was well compensated, even if he didn't make partner.

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
Interesting previews for the next show. I guess one of the plotlines is going where everyone suspected it would. I'll put it in a spoiler in case someone hasn't seen last night's episode, yet.

Bev and Denny Crane

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
Could someone please give a synopsis of last night's show. I was watching the University of Illinois basketball game and forgot to set the VCR timer.

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Talk about winking to the audience. I happen to catch the last 5 minutes of the March21st episode with Tom Selleck guesting. The exchange of dialogue between Shatner and Selleck was so odd, yet funny! Odd Leading man!

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
They have been making a conscience effort lately to bring the rest of the cast into the show which is ok but I miss the comic genius of the Shatner/Spader show.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Just read that Christian Clemenson (played "Jerry Espensen" or "Hands") is a boyhood friend of James Spader, that probably explains why Jerry got a return engagement after having a meltdown for being passed up for partner earlier in the season.

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Is this show losing viewership or is everyone just timeshifting? I guess I'm the first to comment about the season ender. Amused by all the Star Trek actors last night's show; Jeri Ryan, Robert Foxworth alongside William Shatner and Rene Auberjonois. Also amused to see Robert Wagner alongside Shatner, 60's TV icons and Wagner coming from the 50's era Hollywood.

One question, I missed the audio during the last sequence when Michael J. Fox was with Julia Bowen's character after she learns she's not making partner. What did he say to her? Did he propose to her?
Thanks!

Randy Tennison

Screenwriter
Real Name
Randy
Yes, he proposed. Interesting.

I love this show. I love when they break the 4th wall, too. Very funny.

"Spring Sweeps week, Shirley. Kiss me!"

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Thanks Randy. And liked the lines at the end by Shatner and Spader about coming back next season, hopefully at the same time slot.

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Jeri is looking as fine as ever. I've missed seeing her on TV. She needs a new show just so we can all look at her for a hour or more. :eek:

I think it would be funny if Fox were to come in a basically tell them that if they don't make Julia a partner he will pull all his money or something like that.

Oh! And Parker Posey is looking very hot too.

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
I was wondering that my self. The way they have had a revolving door of supporting actors, I wouldn't be surprised.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks