1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

BOSE Acoustimass 15 - 5 Dbl.Cubes + Sub + Ribbon Cable + Center extra

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Matt_ES, Aug 1, 2004.

1. Matt_ES

Matt_ES Active Member

I was going to put my 3 y/o Bose surround package on eBay with a $500 reserve, but figured I could move it with less hassle here.

It is a Black 2001 Bose Acoustimass 15 surround system with
    a Center channel thrown in as an extra. Total cost me $1600 new.

These have been in my photography studio entertaining clients, and I'd like to get something with more surrounds for a new 9.1 system and such. They've been mounted with matching (4) brackets on the walls in a pristine environ, with almost no physical contact with anything.

I'd rate them an 8+ based on Audiogon's rating system.

Can send great pix anytime (remember, I'm a photographer)

$600 firm -
    * Includes 5 double cubes, powered LFE Subwoofer (round porthole, not rectangular) and the VCS-10 model black Center Channel speaker. Also, I still have attached the 4 mounting brackets. The 5th cube was never hooked up because of the
    VCS-10.

I have credentials I can give you, as I am a very public and established business storefront in Chicago (photo, not audio).

Contact me if interested.
    Shipping would be thru USPS, and shouldn't cost more than $30-$40 flat rate.

-matt
    Schademann.com
    [​IMG]

2. whitevernon

whitevernon New Member

Definitely interested. Pics?

3. duane122000

duane122000 New Member

interested can I see pics
    Duane

4. Ron Boster

Ron Boster Well-Known Member

Isn't this classified almost 5 years old? I would guess he's put it on ebay by now [​IMG].

Always best to see when the item was posted. Usually classifieds more than a month or two old are probably not active.