What's new

Bose 201 VS Bose Acoustimass 3 (1 Viewer)

Alan Pummill

Screenwriter

M, we'll have to try a burger from "In n Out" at Fishermans Wharf while we are in San Francisco next week.

AndrewLevine

Stunt Coordinator
Anyone ever had a hamburger from CheeBurger Cheeburger? It may just be a chain in maryland, but besides the fact that theyre amazing, if you finish the one pound hamburger, they take your picture and put it on the wall. (you decide if thats good or not)

LanceJ

Senior HTF Member
In-N-Out double double, animal style burger (insert Homer mmmmmm sound here, this thing looks awesome!). I found this cool food site where this photo is located last year while looking for a new place to eat.

Jeff Gatie

Senior HTF Member

The Bose thing has been done so many times before, we at the HTF don't even bother with the long bashing threads anymore. We just post the obligatory warnings and then *Wham*, right on to something out of After Hours Lounge. I think the burger thing was done two weeks ago in AHL, so it was an obvious choice. :D

Seth=L

Screenwriter
Real Name
Seth L
drool! I love those butter burgers. Culvers is awesome.

And screw BOSE!

Seth=L

Seth=L

Screenwriter
Real Name
Seth L
Notice how every post he made was done within less than a week about different Bose stuff. Nobody can afford to buy that much Bose in a week.

Seth=L

Alan Pummill

Screenwriter
Just got back from San Francisco yesterday. All I can say is that it is one beautiful area!! And the "double, double, animal style" at In-n-Out on Jefferson St. at fisherman's wharf was GREAT!!

Alan M

Second Unit
Sorry I missed you when you were out here in Cali P.

Glad you got to try an In-N-Out burger.They really are good.Now as long as the wife doesnt know I'm eating there(she seems to think I need to eat health food),I'm a happy camper :)

Alan Pummill

Screenwriter
Ok, here are the results of a very scientific experiment. In the last month, I have tried 3 burgers that have been talked about on this thread:
A double double, animal style at In-N-Out (San Francisco)
A double butterburger deluxe at Culvers (Cincinnati)
A triple prime burger at Ruby Tuesdays (Cincinnati)

And the winner is.......................the double butterburger deluxe at Culvers!!

But I enjoyed all three. And just to make this a complete list, the best fries were at Ruby Tuesdays!!

Alan M

Second Unit
Howdy P,

Guess I'll have to try a butterburger if I ever get out to your part of the world :)

As for the fries,If I could get the fries from Mcdonalds,a burger from In N Out and large coke from any of the above=heaven.Of course the tums for after dinner can be picked up anywhere :)

Seth=L

Screenwriter
Real Name
Seth L
You know what though, I seriously doubt anyone would be that big of a push-over to get scared off the thread. I mean what really is there to be scared about.

Rory Buszka

Supporting Actor
You haven't had a cheeseburger until you have a "Cheezborger".
No fries..."chips"
No pepsi..."coke"

"Too late...I already order for you. Cheezborger...the best!"

Yes, I have actually been there. I can't help but notice that the Intellexual.net graphs for the AM-15 do not show a summed response for the total system. While the AM-15 system commits other sonic crimes, the "black hole" may just be a myth when the summation between the bass module and the cubes is considered. I think that in that way, the Intellexual.net graph is misleading, and the author doesn't seem to realize that. Also, the Acoustimass module used in that series is actually an eighth-order design. The seventh-order bandpass he describes would be a sixth-order bandpass subwoofer with a first-order electrical filter. But I wouldn't ever try to cross a subwoofer that high, anyway. I'm no Bose apologist.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks