What's new

Boobies in the next Bond? (1 Viewer)

MikeCD

Stunt Coordinator
POTAs had male nudity in the lake scene and at Heston's trial. And had lots of violence as well, but had a "G" rating. Beneath POTAs had lots of violence too, and it was also "G".

The movie "Lifegaurd" had some extended topless scenes.

That was "PG". In the TV movie "ROOTS", scenes in Africa showed topless women.

Nathan*W

Screenwriter
Real Name
Nathan
"18 Again" with George Burns has a topless scene (not George, thankfully) and it's PG. I'm pretty sure this came out pre-PG13, though.

Yee-Ming

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Yee Ming Lim
This might come back to haunt me, aw hellBUMP
Considering I wasn't a member when this thread started (and ended), I say thank you!
Must go watch TND tonight... :b and some of the rest of the Bond movies, which I haven't spun in an while.
Since my new player has zoom (old one didn't), by coincidence just last night I was watching some of Mulholland Drive to try out this nifty function... :D
Having read through the thread, interesting that whilst Halle certain appeared in DAD, she kept her top on. Wishful thinking, perhaps?

Michael St. Clair

Senior HTF Member
Wasn't their a topless glimpse of Cassandra Harris (the Countess) in 'For Your Eyes Only'?

Trivia: Whe was Pierce Brosnan's first wife and died of cancer in '91.

Nathan*W

Screenwriter
Real Name
Nathan
Came out in 1988, which is most definitely during the "PG-13" era...
Even so, that one is definitely PG. Funny story, we used to watch a lot of movies at my friend's house and his dad always had a knack for inadvertently walking through the living room during the "inappropriate" scenes. It was always an accident, but it happened for many different movies. When he walked through on 18 Again, it was at the topless scene. He always got peeved, asking "what the hell we were watching!":laugh:

James E

Stunt Coordinator
Anyone know what "Night of the Comet" was rated?:b;)(and when we might see a dvd release:b)
james
P.S.
bump:b:D
htf_images_smilies_popcorn.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation482
Recent bookmarks