What's new

Boobies in the next Bond? (1 Viewer)

Tom-G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
I do not think a topless scene equates automatic R rating anymore. Was not Titanic rated PG-13?
I understand, but that is only one example of a film getting a PG rating while containing nudity. The only other film I can think of that had nudity and a PG rating is either "Airplane" or "Airplane 2" I can't remember which.

The odds are against a PG rating for a movie which contains a topless scene. "Dark City" had a topless scene and not one curse word and even it got an R rating.

Howard Williams

Supporting Actor
So Halle Berry is in the next Bond film? Does that mean we can all look forward to the line,"What happens when James Bond gets hit by lightning? The same thing that happens to everything else"?

Or "James, it doesn't work like that"

I can hardly wait.

Jason Merrick

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jason Merrick
The Lady (or was it Woman?) In Red with Kelly Lebrock had nudity and was PG-13. Back To School with Rodney Dangerfield had nudity and was PG-13. Dreamscape with Dennis Quaid had nudity and was PG-13.

My memory is fallible, but I am pretty sure about these.

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
You guys are sick! I can't believe where this thread has gone.
You did say that it was in Tomorrow Never Dies, right? :crazy:

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
I read this in the NY Daily news as well. She will be topless in the next Bond.

--

Holadem - well, that is what they said

Duane Robinson

Second Unit
Excalibur was PG and it had both male and female nudity. It also showed them naked having sex and in a post coitus embrace. The movie also had some pretty graphic violence which kinda makes me wonder how the hell it got a PG rating in the first place. I mean, a movie with a crow pecking out the eyeball of a dead knight hanging from a tree by his neck is kinda a little too much for the kidlets. Oh well, I still love that movie. Need to pick it up one day since I'm always seeing it in Best Buy for $10.

Shad R

Supporting Actor
Keep in mind, PG hasn't always meant "kids movie" PG does mean Parental Guidance Suggested...before the PG-13 rating, PG movies could get away with a lot more because they didn't warrant an R...I remember seeing Sheeba...

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
What I want to see is Emmanuelle Beart as a Bond girl!
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

Steve_Ch

Supporting Actor
I agree with Excalibar, it's gruesome and had some nudity and sex scenes that are pretty hard to justify a PG rating.

PS Nystrom

Second Unit
Not that it's particularly sexy or anything, but I seem to remember a shot of a dead topless girl in "The Andromeda Strain." The film's rating?
G!
Haven't seen that duplicated.
And to stay on topic, my girlfriend heard today that the next Bond girl would be either Hally Berry or Salma Hayek. She also heard whoever did the role would be topless. Keep hope alive!
Pieter

Ben Motley

Supporting Actor

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks