What's new

Bonus tracks on DVDA, Goodbye Yellow Br (1 Viewer)

LarryR

Agent
Just listened, for the first time, to this Elton John DVDA. It is great! My only problem was I could not get the 4 bonus tracks to play (#18-21). When using the OSD on my TV, and highlighting the bonus songs, it switches to the audio setup . Upon selecting surround, it goes back to Track 1 of the album, not the four bonus tracks. My Denon 2910 manual states for playing bonus groups (only for DVD-audios) to: 1. press the SEARCH MODE button, in stop mode. 2. Use the number buttons to input the bonus group number and 3. use the number buttons on the remote to input the password (4 digits). I have never put in a password, when doing the setup, but it makes no difference, as I end up at the menu of the album's songs before being asked for the password. I am not ever able to input the group number, which does show (01/04)

How do I listen to the bonus tracks? I thought this DVDA had great sound and I even enjoyed the bonus second disk explaining how the songs were written, etc. I would recommenda it highly.
Aloha and mahalo, Larry

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
Larry, let's talk about this in the Music area, which is where we discuss this sort of stuff. The Basics area is for discussing general home theater stuff at the beginner's level.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks