What's new

Bob, The Bachelor (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Meredith is still my front runner.

Lee Anne reminds of one of those very focused, self-centric females at the age of 12. She's basically a jackass.

I still don't see what's so hot about Misty, she ain't gonna age well.

Bob's got a strange lilt in his voice when he sings.

Lee L

Supporting Actor
Well, I personally can't beleive how psycho these women are. At least we know no one tried to do themselves in now but my god, sobbing uncontolably because you don't want to reveal your choice of most compatible other than yourself. :eek: If I was single and met any of these women in a bar I would run away.

Ashley Seymour

Supporting Actor
I'll second the Meridith choice. Still think he will go after someone who shares his color.

If I was single and met any of these women in a bar I would run away.
I think the reason these women are single is because they don't hang out in bars. If they did and learned the game, they would have been taken long ago. Well, maybe Kelly Jo has been around the block a few times. I got a kick out of her in her jammies on the bed when Bob started to sing. I think she got off right then. This girl would have ridden the horse, inhaled the oyster, - and Bob in whatever order you can fantasize. Bob has to get a one-on-one with her yet.

Lee Anne is too imature. She only teaches second grade. Bob should only consider the sixth grade teacher. From the first time she said she was too shy and reserved, I though "look out" She will be the one who pushes the envelope the most. So far she has pissed off all the girls, but still earned a one-on-one. Looks like for next week she may up the ante.

With these three girls in their jammies hanging all over Bob, I wonder what he had under his to keep down any expression of his interest. He looked like he was having a very good time.

Jeff Flugel

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeff Flugel
"Keep down any expression of interest." Heh. I like that.

Another hee-larious episode. What a bunch of freakazoid crybabies. Karin (with her 10 seconds of screen time) and Meredith seem the only sane ones.

Meredith seems nice, and is certainly attractive.
That pajama party looked fun (although the boy shoulda been sucking face with red hot Mary instead of trailer ho Misty).

Lee Ann needs to go. Now.

This show is certainly maintaining it's train-wreck watchability.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
These group dates have to be the worst way to "get to know someone better." I'd be flummoxed as well if I had to cow-tow to some bachelorette in this type of setting.

JasonB

Agent
I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm actually embarrased for Leann. I didn't know people could get that conceited, arrogant and (insert word for female dog here). How could you face people after that.......

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Can't believe Lee Anne made it through another rose ceremony. Ugh.

Brooke, Kelly Jo, Meredith, Estella, and Mary round out the final 6.

Lee L

Supporting Actor
I must be the only one in America that doesn't have a problem with Lee Anne. She knows why she is there and is not sitting around all day trying to be fake friends with the other women. Clearly the others are afraid of her as competition and that is why they picked her as "least comaptible". Now she did get a little too drunk and laid it on a little thick in last nights show but her finally breaking down to Bob will play in her favor big time IMO.

Now, she is a little more driven and intense than most 2nd grade teachers though,

Peter Mazur

Second Unit
Lee,

You are not alone. I like her the best and have since the first episode. I think she is beautiful and she knows what she wants. I can relate to her because I too don't pretend to like people when I can't stand them.

I like Meredith as well.

Rob Willey

Screenwriter
Real Name
Rob
I'm more convinced than ever that the Bachelor makes his picks and then the producers round out the selections with someone they think will provide the most drama.

This time it's the girl who thinks she's "too good for everybody here." Lee-Ann needs to hook-up with Zack from Paradise Hotel. :rolleyes

Rob

AllanN

Supporting Actor
This is pure entertainment to watch how women will really act. He could say "I like to punt puppies for 3 points on the weekend. My personal best is 40 yards" and they would all say "like oh my gosh so do I!" Pathetic, but fun to watch.
I don't watch the show, while I have my reasons, but I figured id see what all the fuss is about. I though Steve's comment was damn funny. I started laughing right at my desk and my co-workers just looked at me funny. Carry on.

Ashley Seymour

Supporting Actor
You are not alone. I like her the best and have since the first episode. I think she is beautiful and she knows what she wants.
Yes, she is somewhat pretty, and has a nice body, but... It's one thing to not want to do the "girl" thing because she rightly knows that the other girls are her competition, but Kimberly Jo had it right. She said "Lee Anne is arguing with Bob." Dude, you are going to have to live with her. Do you want this attitude coming out all the time? This girl is what she is. All the other girls are more fun with less baggage. Kelly Jo gave us a peak of her black two piece getting in the hot tub. This could be the high light of the series next week. Jo Lo, err, Kelly Jo looks like a lot of fun to be around. That said, Bob is still focusing on the brunettes. There are two left - three if you cound Lee Anne - and my guess is that Bob will keep one till the end.

Martino

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Martin O.
Well, Lee Anne is history...What a strange woman. Bob finally wised up and sent her packing. Then she comes out with a conspiracy theory about how the other girls must have effected Bob. It just couldn't be her...

What a loser she was - see ya!

Matt Pasant

Second Unit
Well, Lee Anne is history...What a strange woman. Bob finally wised up and sent her packing. Then she comes out with a conspiracy theory about how the other girls must have effected Bob. It just couldn't be her...
I said the same thing to my fiance', that Lee Ann is probably seeing black silent helicpoters, and knew of a shooter on the grassy knoll too.

PeteyG

Stunt Coordinator
Then she comes out with a conspiracy theory about how the other girls must have effected Bob. It just couldn't be her...
I was thinking the same thing. How insane is this girl? I was glad to see her go.

Has anyone noticed how Brooke's video message seemed scripted. I honestly think that the last 2 messages she left she was blatantly reading off a cue card. Guess she has no future in TV. . .

Still not sure who I think he picks in the end.

Steve_Tk

Senior HTF Member
It's about time he sent her on the long walk. I picked the final four pretty easy. I think the next week the final three with be Meredith, Kelly Jo, and Estella.

Lee L

Supporting Actor
I definitlely jumped off the Lee Anne bandwagon last night. If you are going to do this with the attitude of "screw everyone else, I'm competing with them and will never be their friends" you can't go and cry to the other girls when they don't talk to you.

I guess she was not as smart at this as I thought.

Ashley Seymour

Supporting Actor
Ok, three brunettes and Kelly Jo. I still think Bob is attracted to brunettes, but the thing that keeps Kelly Jo going is her great attitude and self confidence. All that these other girls do is cry and complain about the competition. Kelly Jo is carefree and I really think she knows how to make a man err Bob appreciate being with her. We will see on the one-on-one date to the notell motel in the coming weeks.

Curt_Dennis

Stunt Coordinator
I really like Kelly Jo....she is just awesome. Glad LeAnne is gone. If Bob doesn't pick Kelly Jo, I want her number! The girl is gorgeous AND has a great personality...hard to find these days.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OttoIsHere
Recent bookmarks