1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Bluray Snap Cases and Wii Game Cases for Sale!

Discussion in 'Media Classifieds' started by Timothy J Wolfe, May 5, 2008.

1. Timothy J Wolfe

Timothy J Wolfe Well-Known Member

I have put all my Blurays and games into binders and have the follwing Bluray Snap Cases available for sale:

40 single Bluray disc cases all without any stickers or residue on them will sale in lots of 5 for $9 or 10 for $15 shipped anywhere in the US.

I have three 4 disc Bluray Cases one slim and two standard that will sale all together for $14 Shipped in the US.

I have 16 Wii Game cases all without any stickers or residue on them I will sale for them in lots of 4 for $8 or 8 for $14 shipped anywhere in the US.

I also have one PS3 game case in great shape with no sticker residue that you can add to any order for $2 more.

I also have 2 single Bluray cases that have the sticker residue on them from the security seals I will throw these in on any other order for an additional $1 a piece.

I prefer payment through Amazon Gift Certificates very easy to do.

email me at tjwolfe911@gmail.com or PM me.

2. Timothy J Wolfe

Updated List to remove sold items. 5-12-2008

3. john*ride

john*ride New Member

Thanks for the sale and really look forward to doing business with you again in the future. Thanks

4. Timothy J Wolfe

Added discounted price if you buy in packs of 10 Vs. 5!