What's new

Blue Underground Release of Final Countdown is available for Preorder ! (1 Viewer)

Howard Glenn

Stunt Coordinator
Damin,

I agree with you that the specs point to an anamorphic transfer (and I am assuming that it is as well)...however it does not actually say that it is an enhanced transfer. All the previous versions of this film, including in other regions are non-anamorphic. It's certainly a valid question, and one I hope can be answered.:)

I have faith in the quality of Blue Underground and am looking forward to finally owning this film!

H

Howard Glenn

Stunt Coordinator
Damin,

Thanks for your input...I will take you on your word an accept your assurance that the disc will be anamorphic;)...it would be quite strange if it were not.

H

Scott Strang

Screenwriter
Mmmkay. I noticed on DVD price search that they're saying Rykodisc is releasing this.

Is blue underground a sub of Rykodisc (sound from a flash of light)?

Ryko was instrumental in the 80's in getting obscure stuff released on CD. Hopefully they will for this too.

So where is Rhino while this is going on?

Paul_Scott

Senior HTF Member
i believe Ryko recently made a deal with BU to distribute their titles .
iirc, they were using Image before, and the switch to Ryko is seen a huge positive in terms of getting stocked in more retail outlets as well as being able to lower their srps

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks