1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Blue Bloods Season 4

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by mattCR, Oct 4, 2013.

1. mattCR

mattCR Well-Known Member
    HW Reviewer

Matt
    We're actually at week 2, but I realized no thread. This is really the Waltons of TV, but it does such a good job of making the stories fun.Tonight's episode really worked for me and the twist at the end was unexpected and solid. I really enjoy Tom Selleck in this.

2. Steve Tannehill

Steve Tannehill Ambassador

Steve Tannehill
    I haven't seen the last episode, but I do enjoy the series a lot. (And hey I enjoyed The Waltons).

3. mattCR

mattCR Well-Known Member
    HW Reviewer

Matt
    I enjoyed the Waltons too, and this definitely fits in that kind of vibe. It may be a little bit over the top with agreeing with police officers, but Selleck is solid in it and the storytelling is quite enjoyable.

4. Jeffery_H

Jeffery_H Well-Known Member

I've always been a big Tom Selleck fan, he's a man's man so to speak. This season has started pretty good and it continues to be one of my favorie shows. In fact most shows I watch seem to be on CBS. While I don't think it's like the Waltons, it does have a good family show tone and is very well acted by most with quality writing. It's just nice to not have another mind numbing "reality" show or a show marketed for kids (teens, college age).

5. JMas

JMas Well-Known Member

I became a Tom Selleck fan with the Jesse Stone movies. I really like him in Blue Bloods, although I liked the show better when Jackie was Danny's partner and Renzulli was Jamie's partner.