What's new

Blu VELVET? (1 Viewer)

Louis Letizia

Supporting Actor
I finally watched the 4 pack horror collection from Shout! that includes Grotesque, Time Walker, Lady Frankenstein and The Velvet Vampire.
The first three were fun , but Shout! should think about a standalone release of the erotic and beautiful to look at The Velvet Vampire. I enjoyed this immensely and can't help but imagine how great this would look ion Blu ray.

cineMANIAC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Luis
The reason they do those Quad (or multi-movie) sets is they strongly believe the films will not sell if they tried to release them individually. As much as I'd love to see TIMEWALKER in hi-def in its own standalone Special Edition, it's never going to happen. Although, I don't understand Shout!'s recent decision to separate BLACK OAK CONSPIRACY from their planned triple feature and release the film individually and only through their website. You never what's going through the minds of the people who make these decisions.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation155
Recent bookmarks