What's new

International BLINDMAN (Italy | Spain, 1971) with Ringo Starr (1 Viewer)

Richard--W

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard W
Blindman_zps23b8ce00.jpg

Blindman-back_zpsa04198d7.jpg

The Koch Media edition with the supplement on director Ferdinand Baldi is out of print, unfortunately, and I can't find one sanely priced. Has anyone seen the Australian version? According to the back cover, it's 105 minutes which means uncut, widescreen anamorphic, and NTSC. Can anyone confirm that? NTSC in Australia? how is the picture quality?

Professor Echo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Glen
Richard, are you looking for a Blu Ray of this title? If not, you do know that it came out in the US as part of a compilation set of Spaghetti Westerns? It wasn't spectacular, but I watched it and thought it looked ok considering it was a no frills label. I don't know if it was uncut as I had never seen it before. And I can't remember if it was anamorphic, but at least it was letterboxed. Maybe it would tide you over until a Blu is released.

http://www.amazon.com/Spaghetti-Western-Bible-Presents-Damned/dp/B002DLB1A2/ref=sr_1_5?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1369427768&sr=1-5&keywords=blindman

Ferdinand Hudson

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Ronnie
Richard, I can't speak for the release in question but NTSC DVDs are not uncommon in Australia.

Professor Echo, "Blindman" in that box set is cut according to at least one review over at Amazon.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks