What's new

Blades Of Glory (1 Viewer)

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
Saw this tonight - absolutely fantastic. Very funny - the movie never lets up! Highly recommended!

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I thought it had enough laughs to warrant a matinee viewing. There are a few big laughs (at stuff you shouldn't be laughing at, but nonetheless...), but the characters are a little too broad and shallow to really care for this unlikely team-up for a male-male pairs skating team.

I give it 2.5 stars or a grade of C+.

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
I thought the first half was laugh out loud funny, but then it started to peter off and the final payoff wasn't that great. Loved all of the cameos though, and Craig T Nelson as a Coach again.

Also always love shoutouts to Denver and Colorado. "Thank you Denver! City by the Bay" :)

Adam_S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam_S
I loved the movie, the song choice for their first skate together was inspired, brought the house down at my screeing.

todbnla

Screenwriter
Real Name
Todd
Took my kids yesterday, not has good has I hoped, even my 16 yr old thought it was lame in some scenes. seemed to fall short towards the end. A lot of talented people in this but no where near as funny has, lets say Talladega nights.:rolleyes

JayDerek

Stunt Coordinator
I thought it was pretty good. Nowhere near as funny as Anchorman or Talledega, but certain scenes were hilarious.

I did think they missed an opportunity to show other skating competitors...could of had some funny themes there.

~Jason

Shane Martin

Senior HTF Member
I laughed until I cried on several occasions. Definitely worth a matinee viewing. It was a hoot!

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
Looks like another funny Will Ferrell flick and most of the reviews are pretty positive. I'll still wait for the DVD, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks