What's new

Blade Runner 5-disc [Blu-Ray] Specs? (1 Viewer)

Eric-S

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Eric Schnabel
Although I am not a hard-core fan, I will be buying the 5-disc blu-ray(no briefcase)

The laserdisc of BR was my first ht experience. My HS English teacher/drama coach had the cast of our play to his house for a wrap party. Before he became a teacher he owned a stereo store called Einsteins. He had the best of everything. This is about 1987 and he had a Pioneer RP, laserdisc, the whole 9 yards. ,I was hooked we watched BR and Roger Rabbit. He must of had 200 LD's at the time.

Douglas Monce

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Douglas Monce

But does that file size include all the sound tracks, the menus, commentary tracks....etc, or is that just the VC-1 file? My guess is that if you count everything that is actually on the disc, it will come pretty close to 30 gigs.

Doug

Robert George

Screenwriter

No, Douglas, it is the total space used on the disc. When one right-clicks on a drive with a PC and selects properties, it shows how much total data is there. That's how I check to see how much of a disc is used. I couldn't check just the video file if I wanted to. My system doesn't have software that gives that kind of detail.

Douglas Monce

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Douglas Monce

Oh okay got ya. I don't have an HD DVD drive in my computer yet so I can't check at all.

Doug

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks