What's new

Blackhawk Down 3-Disc $16 @ My.Sony (1 Viewer)

JustinCleveland

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Justin Cleveland
I ordered 6/2, no confirmation yet on Shipping. And to the person who said the price is up to 18$... that's still darn cheap, compared to 30$ I've seen at retail!

Dale Ridgeway

Stunt Coordinator
ordered 5-30 and still nothing:frowning:
I'll bet when they offer the three disc set again, it'll be around 30 bucks.

Luis S

Supporting Actor
Dale,

Dont give up hope yet. My cousin and I ordered on the same day (5-30). He recieved his confirmation a day later, while I just recieved mine the 2 days ago. It doesnt appear Sony is following any particular order. So just hang tight and Im sure youll get it soon.

Luis S

TonyTone

Supporting Actor
Based on the info Andrea provided, looks like those of us who placed an order on 6/2 or later are gonna have to wait a bit longer...:frowning:

And, no--I still haven't received my email shipping notification yet...

TonyTone

Supporting Actor
Peter K./Thomas H G--what a coincidence; I received my shipping notification right around the same time you guys did (6/13 12:39 AM)!:D Wonder if they mass-mailed the notifications for the 6/2 orders?

Rodon

Second Unit
I got mine a lot latter than you guys, Ordered June 2 and got my notification (6/13 at 12:40AM :) ). Very happy!

Now to talk myself into a new DVD player.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks