What's new

Black Sash - guilty pleasure (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I finally watched my ReplayTV'd episodes of Black Sash, and I couldn't believe what a frikkin' hottie Missy Peregrym (Tory) is. Whoa!

The blonde girl, Ali (Sarah Carter) is also growing on me.

I have to chuckle whenever Tom (Russell Wong) has to show up and kick some butt to get him or his students out of the jam they get themselve into. So much for discipline and knowing themselves (so they don't get themselves in hot water). But if they didn't, they'd be monks and no one would tune in to see the weekly slow-mo WWF-style martial arts display. :D

This show is definitely a guilty viewing pleasure.

(Too bad it probably won't be picked up by the WB for next season, and it's getting pulled for Sweeps month of May).

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
It is a gas. I started watching because of the "anything with people from Brisco County Junior gets a chance" thing (Carlton Cuse and Jed Siedel, in this case), and it's fun in an absurd way - just the way equal time and importance are assigned to Tori not wanting to wear a dress, someone trying to kill one of the other kids, and Tom trying to get joint custody of his daughter.

Al Shing

Stunt Coordinator
(Too bad it probably won't be picked up by the WB for next season, and it's getting pulled for Sweeps month of May).
Does this mean Black Sash will return this summer to finish off its remaining eps? I thought this series was done.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks