What's new

Black Friday Deals ??? Whats the scoop (1 Viewer)

Richard Gallagher

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Gallagher

Patrick,

Now is the time. Free shipping on orders of $49 or more. They have a limited selection of Blu-rays, but some pretty good prices. I picked up MONGOL for $17.99 and THE GREAT RAID for $12.99, as well as a few HD titles.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I saw that, but then I noticed that just jacked up the titles I wanted to $7.99 each, so I'm passing on them at the moment, hoping my local Fry's comes through on Black Friday when they are supposedly going to truly dump them for BF. Have inetvideo kept the prices at $5.99 each with free shipping, I would have taken the plunge.

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
Have you seen the latest BF news? According to an email I go BlackFriday.info (one of the BF sites I've used)

(emphasis added) Black Friday shopping is a minor tradition for me (and now my wife); going for DVDs and good deals on gadgets. But this is new to me!

Dennis Nicholls

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dennis
If you have a Cabelas in your town, they have some pretty good 6AM-10AM BF bargains. Your choice of their normally $99 meat slicers or meat grinders for $49. Also a nice Mossberg semi-auto .22LR rifle for $99. Flick out knives for $9. Garmin model 205 auto nav GPS for $119.

Gee for $49 I can make my own hot Italian sausage from a cheap chunk of pork shoulder. And it will have less fat and gristle than the commercial stuff. Also I could turn a chuck roast into high-grade hamburgers. :emoji_thumbsup:

MielR

Advanced Member
Real Name
MielR
Well, I went to Target today, and they had a 32" Sony for $598 (I got the last one) and it included a bonus $100 Target Gift Card, so I bought it. Wal-mart had it for the same price, but without the gift card deal. I have about 43,000 Sony points (about $430, & will be more after they add the points from the TV) so when you figure in the gift card and tax, the TV will cost me about $80.

I don't think I could've done any better than that.

This is my first 'HDTV'- congratulate me! LOL
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member

Seems to me like you could use the Garmin to get to your hunting location, use the .22 to get some small game, field dress the game with the knife and make yourself some tasty squirrel (or rabbit) sausage! :emoji_thumbsup: Yum!
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes

Don't you just LOVE it when this happens? :D

Last Year when I arrived at the K-Mart Parking Lot at about 1:00 AM Thanksgiving Morning there were six other people camping in front of the store. They were there to get one of those Nintendo Wiis that were also featured in the sale. At 6:30 AM the Store Manager came out and passed out tickets for the "Hot" items so that there wouldn't be a D-Day Style Storming of the store aisles when the doors opened. It was also announced there were only EIGHT Wiis in stock! When person No. 7 (Me) told the Manager he just wanted the HDTV person no. 9, realising she was going to get the last Wii, let out a loud WHEW!:laugh:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone and Good Hunting this Friday!

RyanAn

Screenwriter
Can someone please talk me out of shelling out the cash for the

Mitsubishi 65" DLP 1080p WD65735 $1199.99... lol. ;0

Gregg Loewen

Founder, Professional Video Alliance
Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
id love to get the 73"...at the frys price of $1300 ish.
If anybody sees it....buy it for me!!!! Ill be greatly appreciative.
you can call me too 201 232 3380 (serious about the purchase thing).

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW

This sale is also good at the retail store (for those who can get there to save on shipping cost), and in fact, they had already begun at least as of today -- though it's now of course too late to go today. I actually dropped by just before closing time to check and see since I work nearby, and picked up a few $9.99 BDs and

RyanAn

Screenwriter

Wow! That's a great price! We don't have a Frys around here, infact I've only heard of it from reading about it on this forum. I'd stand in line in this weather at 2 am for that steal! ;0

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
J&R's got some really good deals on Blu-ray discs on their list.

For example, $16.99 apiece for Butch Cassidy & Independence Day. I might go for those...but I would suspect shipping and NYS tax will drive them up to where they are not so great a deal anymore. :frowning:

===========================

Does anyone happen to know of ANY terrific price being advertised for a 1TB External Hard Drive?

Best I've seen is $109 at NewEgg. An Eagle Tech.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks