1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Black Friday cheat Sheet

Discussion in 'Bargains and Deals' started by Robert Spalding, Nov 21, 2007.

1. Robert Spalding

Robert Spalding Well-Known Member

2. Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon Moderator

My wife thanks you. She loves that kind of organization for what is usually a rather scattered experience.

If this information, however, gives her the idea we should go out shopping Friday morning, I don't thank you!

[​IMG]

3. HienN

HienN Well-Known Member

Wow. This is so well organized. Thank you. Now if you can create a cheatsheet that also takes care of the standing in line at 2 am and all-day shopping, I would be so grateful.

4. Scott_J

Scott_J Well-Known Member

It's called shopping online. Got a bunch of cheap DVD sets and BB's Toshiba laptop with an HD DVD drive without stepping foot inside a B&M store (or waking up at 2am). The only store I went to today was CC to pick up a wireless router. Being able to order that laptop on BB's site Wednesday night was especially helpful, since I definitely would have had to be there early to get that. [​IMG]

5. HienN

HienN Well-Known Member

On Black Friday I didn't get out of the house until 2 pm until the some of the crowds had gone home and rested, and still managed to get an electric shaver, an iPod car kit, a laser computer mouse and CD-R discs, all at half proce. As long as I stayed away from TVs, laptops, LCD displays and GPS devices, I think I was safe to venture out on this mad mad day.